Fisher / Seller Info
Select one of the above questions to find out it's answer.
1. Click on ‘Seller Registration’ in the black footer menu (very bottom of the site’s home page)
2. Fill out information as required, clicking on agreeing to terms and newsletter sign-up; then click ‘Submit’.
3. This takes you to the Commercial Profile set-up. Important fields to fill in:
- Supplier Type (Fisher)
- Products (choose species you sell)
- Payment Options
- Port Location (main city)
- Commercial fisher (check if yes)
- Packaging options (how fish, shrimp is sold; most people put customer ice chest)
- About Me - VERY important to put description of fisherman, what offer, anything unique,
- Delivery Available (check if yes)
- Minimum Order
- Years in Business
- Vessel Name
- Preferred Method of Contact: Phone, Cell, Email
- Website URL
> Click ‘Submit’
4. Review your profile, and what it will look like. Click the blue ‘Edit’ button over where the photos should be to edit.While working in this section, you can also post a Fresh Catch; click the Fresh Catch Notices tab at top with headline & description. You may also want to click the Update User Profile tab and add in work number & email. 5. Log out (in orange bar) when complete
- Click Seller Login in black footer bar at bottom of home page, using username/password chosen during profile creation.
- Click on ‘Fresh Catch Notices’.
- Enter a headline and full description.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Login to your profile by clicking ‘Seller Login’ in the footer bar.
- Click on ‘Edit’ button (see top photo on page).
- Update / add new information
- If uploading a picture, make sure the picture is less than 600 pixels in height. If you need help in doing that, do a search on Google about how to resize pictures and you will find lots of information.
- Click ‘Submit’ to save.