Louisiana Fisheries Forward will host a Fisheries Update Meeting on November 29, 10:30 am – 12 pm at the LDWF Bourg Office, 468 Texas Gulf Rd., Bourg, LA 70343.
NOAA TEDs training specialists and LDWF and Louisiana Sea Grant staff to cover these important topics:
- Shrimp and crab 2017 catch updates
- Upcoming crab closure and new regulations
- TEDs requirements overview
- LA Direct Seafood website update
- Review of Task Force mission and responsibilities
NOAA TEDs training specialists, alongside the LFF Quality Training Trailer, will offer one-on-one demonstrations and Q & A. This meeting is held in conjunction with LDWF licensing days, as Department staff will also be on hand to offer commercial licenses and renewals, 8 am – 3:30 pm, November 28 -30.
Other licensing days will be held in Lake Charles and New Orleans.
For more information, contact Thomas Hymel, 337-296-6133, firstname.lastname@example.org